|On-Campus Program||Online Program|
|Application Fee: €70*||Application Fee: €70*|
|Enrolment fee: €300* (Upon acceptance)||Enrolment fee: €1.000* (Upon acceptance)|
|Face to Face SUPERNOVA fee: €2.700* (30 days before classes start)||Online SUPERNOVA fee: €3.000* (45 days before classes start)|
|* Non-Refundable (including cases of visa request denied)|
Program Cost Includes:
- Tuition fees
- Costs of all appropriate teaching, supervision, assessment, and examinations related to the programme.
- Pre-requisite: language exams
- Language courses: Portuguese or English
- Program administration
- The Face-to-face Program gives you access to some important services and facilities that you will find useful throughout your time at SUPERNOVA.
- The Online Program includes additional online question-solving sessions.
Program Cost does not include: (Expenses not required for the Online Program)
The following expenses are not included in the cost of the program so students will need to prepare for these:
- Airfare Ticket
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Visa Permits
- Cost of Airport reception, transfer and return transportation to the airport
- Daily living expenses: Accommodation, Meals, transportation
- Academic Material
- Leisure activities, etc.
Total expenses vary by student and are subject to change depending on currency fluctuations and personal habits. The approximate cost is 650 € monthly per student if you get a place in a University Residence; if it is in a Private T1 apartment you can increase the values up to 3.3 times. For quick reference, visit the links below for an estimated cost of accommodation and a comparison of costs between your current city and Lisbon:
Photo: Lisbon, Tejo River